Terms and conditions Belgibeer
1. Belgibeer is an on-line platform operated by CEBUDECO SA, Rue de la Presse 4, 1000 Brussels (Belgium), company number (VAT): BE 0841.886.952.
CEBUDECO is hereafter called Belgibeer or “we” (“our”, etc.).
Belgibeer’s website can be viewed at www.belgibeer.com or at any other URL owned and operated by CEBUDECO for beer products for sale.
2. By visiting our website or ordering products with us, you, the Client, confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you are legally allowed in your country to purchase alcoholic beverages. These terms and conditions will prevail over any other terms and conditions of the Client.
1. All the prices of our products are in EURO/STERLING POUNDS/DOLLARS and include VAT, other taxes and costs that the Client must pay if he is a consumer. The total amount due shall be payable in full by Client at checkout. In case of late payment, an interest of 6% per annum applies as from the expiration date of the invoice and without any prior notice. An indemnity of 10% of the outstanding amount will also be due for the administrative costs of Belgibeer, with a minimum amount of 50 EUR.
2. Shipping time estimates can be accessed from the shopping cart before going to the payment portal or on the website’s “shipping information” tab.
3. For deliveries outside of the European Union, extra costs, levies or taxes may apply and they will be due exclusively by the Client, who is also obliged to take care of declarations towards the local authorities.
4. We are entitled to amend our prices from time to time, without prior notice. The applicable price is the price valid at the time the order is received and confirmed by us. Our rights are reserved in case we run out of stock or in case of communication errors.
5. Belgibeer keeps the title and the ownership of the products until they are fully paid. The risk shifts to the Client as from the delivery.
3. Sale of the products
The sale will be concluded after the Client placed the order, confirmed it after reviewing the price of the products, and after we received the order and confirmed it to the Client.
We reserve the right to cancel any order in case of a dispute or if we do not receive appropriate information that we request from the Client.
4. Right to withdraw from the contract
If the Client is a consumer who buys our products on-line, he has the right to inform us that he withdraws from the contract, without the payment of any fine and without any justification, within 14 days following the day of the delivery.
The price paid for the products will be reimbursed by Belgibeer within 14 days following the receipt of the request to withdraw from the contract. The reimbursement will occur by transferring the money to the consumer’s bank account or by providing credit on his credit card, depending on how the consumer paid for his purchase. The costs for shipping the products back to Belgibeer will be paid by the consumer.
The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in the cases provided by law and in any event in case the products are composed or made according to the specifications of the consumer.
1. The products will be delivered at the address you provide during the ordering process, usually within 30 days following the confirmation of your order. The Client will always be given a shipping date as from when the beer package is expected to depart from our warehouse. More information on scheduled shipping dates for the coming packs is available on the website.
2. In case a shipment comes back to Belgibeer, the Client will have to pay for the second shipment.
3. If the delivery has not occurred within 30 days following the confirmation of your order, you are entitled to cancel your order and we will refund the price paid within 30 days. Non-reception of a package must be reported within 12 weeks in order to receive a refund or to be able to have your package reshipped.
4. All our offers apply provided that there is sufficient stock and may depend on availability with our suppliers.
5. It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect conditions. Complaints must be reported to us within 48 hours following the delivery via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Belgibeer takes every precaution into making sure your package is well protected during shipping. However, breakage although unlikely may happen. In this situation, you need to take a picture of the breakage and send it per e-mail on the day of delivery to email@example.com. Unless you caused the breakage, Belgibeer will take every necessary step to diminish discomfort by sending you a brand new pack with the products of the following month.
6. Provision of Content
1. The content on the Belgibeer websites is for general information only and does not constitute advice on any specific matter. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy or its completeness. The Client should always seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action.
2. Content which relates to products and sales of products are compliant with the European Union legislation concerning Internal Trade.
3. Belgibeer reserves the right to bar access to Clients who reside in countries where our products are not for sale or cannot be advertised, to Clients who did not reach the statutory age to buy or products or to Clients who may abuse the services provided by us.
4. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when visiting the Belgibeer website(s) and when ordering products. You may not use the site(s) to send any e-mails for chain letters, commercial solicitation, mass mailing, or any other form of spam.
7. Intellectual property rights
1. All texts, images, pictures, videos, webpages, etc. are protected by national and international copyright laws or other laws protecting the intellectual property of Belgibeer.
Without prejudice to your right to make a private copy, you may not reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise exploit the content of Belgibeer’s website(s) in any way. In particular, you may not include the content in any other publication or on any other website or computer network otherwise than with the prior written permission of Belgibeer. In addition, you must abide with all other terms, conditions and restrictions contained in any other agreement associated with Belgibeer’s website(s).
2. The name and device Belgibeer are registered trademarks in the EU and shall remain at all times the exclusive property of Belgibeer. Any commercial use by you of any trademark or of any trade name, domain name or other intellectual property right related to the website(s) of Belgibeer requires the prior consent of the Belgibeer.
8. Data Protection
1. Belgibeer will record your personal information as you sign up on our web-site. You agree that Belgibeer will process your personal data in accordance with the applicable Belgian privacy laws.
2. Belgibeer will process the following information: name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, language, patterns of visiting our website(s), payment means, history of your orders and your responsiveness to marketing actions. Belgibeer will not collect sensitive personal information relating to your sex, health, racial or ethnic origin, political or religious beliefs, unless we ask and obtain your explicit consent.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of improving our website(s) and your shopping experience with us, of following up on your orders and executing our obligations towards you, and of marketing our products to you, directly or indirectly,
4. Belgibeer will not disclose personal data to third parties.
5. You are entitled to access your personal data, to correct them if necessary and to delete them if they are no longer relevant. You are entitled to object against any further processing for direct marketing purposes.
All requests in this regard must be sent per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Liability and Warranty
1. Belgibeer is using reasonable care and skills in presenting its products and its website(s). All other warranties express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law and in particular, Belgibeer does not warrant that its website(s) operate error and virus free, operate without interruption or are compatible with all equipment and software configurations. Belgibeer excludes to the extent permitted by law any and all liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of its website(s) or reliance upon the content.
2. Belgibeer excludes to the extent permitted by law any and all liability in case of late delivery or of cancelled orders. No compensation can be due by Belgibeer in case products run out of stock.
3. Belgibeer does not accept responsibility for the content of other websites to which it refers via links on its website(s). It does not accept any duty of care and does not make any representation, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or reliability of the content of such other websites. A link provided by Belgibeer does not constitute an implied endorsement of any website, its sponsor, its products or its services nor should any views expressed on such websites be taken to reflect the views of Belgibeer.
10. Applicable Law and jurisdiction
Belgibeer wishes to resolve any issues in a polite and friendly manner ensuring long lasting relationships with its Clients.
If a dispute would nevertheless occur, it will be brought exclusively for the courts of Brussels, unless the consumer is entitled by law to bring the case before the courts where he is domiciled.
The courts will only apply Belgian law.
2. If any term or provision in these general terms and conditions shall be held to be unlawful or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any rule of law, such term or provision shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these terms and shall be replaced by a term or provision that reflects best the intention of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected if one or more clauses would be held to be unlawful or unenforceable.
General clause for the consent of the data subject concerning the processing of personal data
By completing this form, you consent our company to process your personal data during the execution of the contract concluded with you and for marketing purposes.
You have the right to view your personal data and to modify it if it is not correct. You are also entitled to object processing for direct marketing purposes. To do this, simply contact our company by e-mail (email@example.com) or at the address mentioned below.
Your data can be communicated to other companies belonging to our group as well as to contractually related organizations whose list is published on our website www.belgibeer.com.
For more information, please contact the Privacy Commission to whom we have notified the processing of personal data (www.privacycommission.be).
BELGIBEER (CEBUDECO Group)
Rue de la presse 4- 1000 Brussels - Belgium
BCE : 841.886.952
Additional clause for obtaining consent for electronic advertising:
By surfing on our website www.belgibeer.com, you agree that our company informs you of its products and services by means of electronic communication, such as e-mail and SMS. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small files that are saved on your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. The purpose of cookies is to avoid having to enter the same information several times when you visit our website, such as your choice of language, settings relating to personal pages or relating to the graphical representation of web pages.
If you do not wish to give access to cookies, you can set your browser in such a way that cookies do not register. However, in this case, the optimal use of our website is no longer guaranteed.