1 kg ground beef
1 cup Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the sauce:
1 cup barbecue sauce of your choice
1 cup Obscura beer
A few drops of Sriracha
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. To make the meatballs, in a large bowl, mix the beef, panko, garlic, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
2. To make uniform meatballs, use a medium cookie spoon and form 4 cm meatballs. Roll each meatball between your palms to smooth them.
3. To make the sauce, whisk together the BBQ sauce and the beer. Stir in a few drops of Sriracha and a pinch of salt.
4. Arrange the meatballs on a baking sheet. Add the sauce to the meatballs and mix thoroughly until the meatballs are coated.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through. (If you are using frozen meatballs, cook for about 1 hour. You can also use the slow cooker to cook the meatballs. Simply place the meatballs with the sauce and cook for 5 hours over low heat.